Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dear Little One #5

"Kick Daddy in the face!"I have said that countless times before, as I snuggle up to Mama's belly and talk to you. Only, last night, you actually heard me and I got a couple of kicks from you...right to the face. I am not sure if you actually did hear your daddy talking and you were inside, smiling, and kicking. I think it may be early at 27 weeks for you to be able to respond. Still, it's a nice thought that you are able to. It melts my heart thinking about you and how we will soon be able to see your face, hear your gurgles and yes, even the crying. Of course I am in the midst of persuading your Mom to be the one to always get up in the middle of the night to feed you and calm you down. Yeah right...that isn't going so well. Actually, I am going to put my foot in my mouth here, but I am looking forward to some alone time with you and look forward to getting up with you. When I have to wake to take care of you and you and I can hang out just the two of us...that will be fun. Your mom has had you all to herself and will have you most of the day so I will try to spend as much time with you as I can. I find myself sometimes staring into space imagining how things will be once you make our family complete. You are always in my thoughts Hadley. Daddly loves you so much. Talk to you later.

No comments: